We offer a variety of in-office injections to help keep you well, boost your energy, and to help treat you when you are sick including:
- Lipo-Mino and MICC injections for fatigue and weight management (see Weight Management for more information on these injections).
- B12 injections, which help with fatigue and mood.
- Annual flu vaccines during the months of October to March.
- PPD testing for tuberculosis screening.
- Allergy injections (after being seen by an allergist).
- Acute sick visit injections including Kenalog (a steroid for conditions including rashes and congestion), Rocephin (an antibiotic), and Toradol (a pain reliever).